The Heritage Park, Pitstone Green Museum, is a fascinating blend of attractions from the past, based in the once redundant buildings of an old Victorian farm. Nestling in the shadow of Ivinghoe Beacon, it captures the spirit of a bygone age when life was harder but slower than it is today.
We have more than forty different locations including displays. On our open days, several locations have a volunteer on hand to demonstrate or just answer your questions.
Entertainment varies during the season and may include:
• Military Vehicles • Vintage Cars • Country Dancing
• Traction Engine • Hand bell Ringers • Morris Dancers
Our regular attractions are:
• Pottery Demonstrations • Avro Lancaster Cockpit • Tractor Rides to Windmill
• Crossley Gas Engine • Barn & Stationary Engines • Working Model Railways
• Working Rack Saw • Lace Makers • Craft Stalls
On our published open days Catering provides hot snacks to order, assorted filled rolls / sandwiches, hot and cold drinks and a variety of cakes.
Where: Pitstone Green Museum, Vicarage Road, Pitstone, Leighton Buzzard. LU7 9EY
Contact: 01296 663887 & 07944 357715 | The Heritage Park – Pitstone Green Museum (pitstonemuseum.co.uk)
Prices: Adult – £9 Concessions* – £7 Child (5-16) – £4
Family (1 Adult + 3 Children) – £16 Family (2 Adults + 3 Children) – £25
(Tickets can be purchased online)